This article was originally published on HuffingtonPost.com.
I did it on a dare, I’m trying online dating. My best friend was sick of me recycling through my old flings and said I needed to join a dating site to find new prospects. I am a divorced mom and he suggested I try dating some single dads. I shifted through countless single dad profiles and had a hard time clicking “like” on any of them. I realized that men, who are new to the online market, need a little direction in the new age of online dating.
Single dads, if you want to attract a girl on any online dating site, please follow these tips:
No pictures of you…
- …from 20 years ago. Unfortunately, we can’t go back in time and date you then, so it’s pointless.
- …with your tongue out. Unless you’re a member of KISS, it’s not appropriate.
- …with celebrity wax figures. You’re not original as one in four profiles have the same picture.
- …naked in the the mirror. No mystery left, just you holding your iPhone, striking a pose.
- …with a bathtub sized drink. Don’t be proud that you can drink a lot.
Read the complete list here.