There are certain questions that we must all address before those first few dates. What to do, where to go and how to keep the conversation flowing can be sources of angst for many single people. There are so many variables that come into play, from choosing a suitable meeting spot or finding a fun (affordable) activity, to dealing with the “getting to know you” lulls, that it’s easy to understand how the prospect of an evening out can become just another laborious chore.
Thankfully, there are a host of new-to-market games to help individuals (and groups) break the ice during those nerve-racking encounters. From the silly to thought provoking, we selected five hot, grown-up games that will help lighten up the mood and alleviate a lot of the pressures that can arise whether you’re out on a first date or hosting a house party (hint: just leave them on the table and the conversation will turn to them):
1. Sexy Slang: A grown-up party game that mixes charades and drawings with a naughty twist. This play on the popular game of Pictionary is great for double dates or group get-togethers. And it’s now available in a portable version as well as a mobile application, so you may want to download your own version of Naughty and Nice Charades the next time you visit the iTunes store.
2. Dating Topics to Go: Great chemistry and good conversation does not always happen automatically, and that’s when “Dating – Topics to Go” comes in handy. This deck of fun and flirty cue cards provides an easy way for couples to talk about themselves and will help break the ice and take things to a new level.
3. Spin Me: “Truth or Dare,” “Seven Minutes in Heaven” and “Spin the Bottle” are no longer a blast from the past. The Jimmy Jane “Spin Me” game is a bottle of daring and provocative adventure, with slips rated G through NC-17, which is sure to heat things up and maybe create some matches at your next singles soiree.
4. Loaded Questions: Just released in August 2009, the adult version “Loaded Questions” board game tests your general sex IQ and asks funny personal questions. Designed to test you and your date on how well you know each other, these suggestively-silly questions will make your cheeks as red as the box the game comes in!
5. Would You Rather…?: Love and Sex: The questions are so amusing, uncomfortable and some of them rather odd, that Would You Rather…?: Love and Sex will definitely get you out of your comfort zone! Questions that you never would think to ask will speed along the “getting to know you” process and make long car or airplane rides go by a lot faster and with more laughs.
where do you purchase these games?
Here are some of the links:
I’d like to give this bottle to a friend as christmas present, but they won’t ship it up to my place.
So if you already have opened that bottel and have read all those tasks/questions, would you be so kind and just photograph and mail them to me?
Would be cool …
I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re amazing! Thanks!