In my last blog (see below) I delved into the unique nature of the female mind. The previous entry focused on the fact that the female mind can develop strong feelings of attraction towards a guy for many different reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with looks. While these methods are all proven to generate attraction, they are largely unknown by much of the male population and what we will be discussing each week.
Today’s attraction builder – Showing that you have alpha male qualities.
What are alpha male qualities?
– Being a leader among your social group.
– Showing that you are a male that is confident and sure of himself.
– Appearing to be somebody that could not only take care of himself, but take care of others, as well.
– Having the ability to take charge of a situation when needed.
– Acting ss if you are not “hopeful” that a female will give you a chance at a date but, rather, “knowing” that you will receive a date.
Why do these qualities result in attraction? As we briefly touched upon last time, evolutionary instincts cause women to seek these types of men out. To put it in Laymen’s terms, since the beginning of time women have sought out “protectors,” as well as men who could provide for them as a means of survival. This still drives attraction in women to this day. In modern times the “protector” is seen as a man that has all the qualities of the alpha male described above.
How do we show all these qualities online? Unfortunately I only have three paragraphs to provide online dating advice in this blog and discussing how to show them in detail would require much more. Next time we will specifically discuss ways we can show these qualities online.