We’ve implemented a new design that includes some enhancements and new features all focused on making your experience easier, streamlined, and more engaging.
Here’s are some of the changes you’ll see:
- We’ve simplified the messaging experience by combining our email and chat functions into one streamlined messaging tool that includes read receipts and photo sharing.
- We’ve expanded the popular “Like” feature from Secret Admirer (now called “LookBook”) and integrated it throughout the experience. Because we only alert the other party if you both like each other, it’s a great way to see if there is interest before sending a message!
- When you browse through profiles you’ll experience a more engaging, contemporary interface designed to uncover key profile details more quickly.
- We’ve retired the AllAccessTM premium feature and replaced it with a more compelling product called Messaging+TM
As part of a Premium Plan with Messaging+ you’ll get:
- The ability to contact any member on Jdate, regardless of their subscription status.
- The ability to send unlimited messages.
- A badge on your profile highlighting your Messaging+ status to all Jdate users.
No need to worry, we have imported your existing profile information, activity lists and preferences onto the new platform. Given the new formatting, you may want to view your profile and make edits or add new info (like college) to your profile.
Finally – we’ve even redesigned the Jdate logo. You’ll see it has a hip vibe, yet telegraphs sophistication and quality. Sleek and contemporary, we believe it more closely reflects the personality of our members.
At Jdate we truly value our members and hope you enjoy our new look!