Need a simple one liner to get the man/woman of your dreams inside your sukkah? Here’s some easy holiday-themed pick-up lines for the occasion.
5 Sukkot Pick-Up Lines For Guys:
1. “Call me when you need your sukkah taken down.”
It’s manly, Jewish, and useful. Everything a girl should want.
2. “I have been lost in your eyes for what feels like 40 years… so I built a hut.”
Wandering Jews reference? Nailed it!
3. “When you lay down in my sukkah, you can see the stars perfectly.”
You built something with romance entwined? Yeah, you just took the cake.
4. “In the morning, I’m making Challah French Toast.”
No other bread will suffice! A guy who makes breakfast is a MAN, when he makes it with challah… he’s a JEWISH MAN!
5. “You see this shirt? It’s made of Abba material.”
Comfortable and stern!
5 Sukkot Pick-Up Lines For The Ladies:
1. “I saw you shaking that lulav, and you have quite the form.”
“No, I’m serious… forward, right, back, left, up, down.”
2. “I’ll make sure you have a Yom Tov.”
A very sexual good day I might add.
3. “I make an amazing brisket.”
Alt: “My mother makes an amazing brisket.”
Nothing entices a man more than your, or your mother’s, juicy brisket. First step complete: Got him for lunch.
4. “You remind me of a mezuzah… So, I’m supposed to kiss you, right?”
Hear Oh Israel, I will kiss this person! Very bold, but the reward can be just as lucrative.
5. “You see this dress? It’s made of Emma material.”
Fabulous and comforting!
Got your own version of a Sukkot pick-up line? Share it with us in the comments section below!