All my life I have been told the same thing over and over. Stop slouching. Sit up straight. Blah blah blah.
As an adult this constant nagging of my mother still scars me.
But one thing is for sure, body language does play a critical role when dating. And as someone who has suffered from fidgeting and self-diagnosed ADD his whole life, it was an even bigger adjustment for me. But make no mistake. Body language is important and will send signals to the opposite sex.
If there is one thing I have learned in life it is that women notice everything.
Here are a few reminders for your first date…
- Stand tall and walk with your shoulders straight like an alpha male would.
- Don’t slouch at the dinner table as it will make you appear childish.
- Make sure you don’t fidget with whatever is in front of you. This will unintentionally mark you as nervous.
- Be confident with how you touch your date. A confident arm around the shoulder or slight touches on the arm, hand, and appropriate areas of the leg will go a long way.
- Make eye contact. Eye contact is key to showing you are a confident guy that has no fear of any woman no matter how beautiful.
Seem obvious? Some of them are. That doesn’t mean we don’t frequently make these mistakes regardless. So get into good habits and watch your dating life improve.
Awfully educational thanks, It looks like your visitors may well want further writing similar to this continue the excellent effort.