Menorah: check. Latkes and apple sauce: check, check. Thrive Market has everything you need to brighten all eight nights of Hanukkah, at a fraction of the cost. Check out our suggestions for brightening up your Hanukkah traditions:
1. No matter how much counter space you’re blessed with, Rite Lite has a menorah to fit it. For a more traditional menorah to enjoy for many holidays to come, check out Rite Lite’s beautifully crafted Aluminum Tree Menorah with Leaves. Symbolizing the eternal growth of the Jewish people, its stunningly detailed tree motif makes this a holiday keepsake to pass on to the next generation.
2. For smaller spaces – like the office, a hotel or dorm rooms – Rite Lite also has a small yet sturdy solid aluminum menorah that comes with 44 candles to burn all eight nights.
3. Add a couple big scoops of organic sweetness to grandma’s famous fried potato latkes with Santa Cruz’s Organic Apple Sauce. It’s the perfect not-too-sweet complement to the hot, crispy latkes you’ve been patiently waiting for all year.
4. Up your dreidel game with Rite Lite’s colorful set of four large painted wood dreidels, featuring both Hebrew and English instructions on each side. After all, it’s been a year since you last played, so it’s easy to get your Gimels and Shins confused.
5. The stakes of your dreidel game get a whole lot higher when Divine’s Milk Chocolate Coins are involved. Fingers crossed you roll only Gimels so you can enjoy all of these creamy, melt-in-your-mouth delicious chocolate coins. And not to worry, dark chocolate fans – there’s an option for you, too!
Start shopping now to make sure you have all these essentials stocked up for your Hanukkah celebrations.